Dental Assistant Trainee Position
About this opportunity
Norlane Dental Aesthetics and Implants is a well-established dental practice that offers all types of dentistry, from simple to complex, including Orthodontics, Implants, Crowns, etc. We have state-of-the-art Technology – OPG 3D, CEREC, intraoral cameras & the latest Dental Chairs.
We are looking for an Trainee Dental Assistant who is positive, proactive and is in it for the love of the dental industry.
This is a full-time position. If you’re looking for a long-term position working with a reputable practice, alongside a warm and friendly team, then this is the role for you!
This position is full-time with a long-term commitment.
Some of the role expectations:
- Deliver exceptional quality patient care
- Willing to take Dental Assistant Trainee Program Certificate-3
- Follow compliance with sterilisation and infection control procedures
- Chair-side assistance including routine and specialist procedures
- Proactively managing reception duties and supporting our team where needed
- You should be a team player with a warm empathic nature. You have a kind caring attitude with an ability to easily build rapport with our patients. In addition, you will have:
- Willing to do Cert III Trainee program
- Strong compliance with sterilisation, safety, and infection control measures
- Chair-side assistance, including routine and specialist procedures
- Be a collaborative and positive team player with sound interpersonal skills
- Reliable, proactive and a self-starter
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the practice
How to apply
If you want to work in a positive environment where patient care & service is our number one priority, we would love to hear from you! Kindly email your resume at email@example.com