Same-Day CEREC Crowns
FREE Dental Implants Consultation
Single day crowns are trending nowadays, thanks to CAD CAM technology, which dentists have incorporated. CAD stands for Computer-Aided Designing, and CAM stands for Computer-Aided Manufacturing.
This technology has been perfected over thirty years. Everything from the preparation of the tooth to fixing the permanent crown is done within a few hours in a single appointment.
Also, same-day CEREC crowns save more of you existing teeth, as they require less preparation/filing than needed for traditional crowns.
Unlike traditional crowns, impressions of your tooth are not needed. The camera is smaller than the tip of a ballpoint pen and is very comfortable.
Your dentist drafts a digital 3D image of your tooth and crown, with precise measurements. The design includes spacings, ridges, pits, and grooves.
It takes only a few minutes to prepare the crown. Then, your dentist attaches it to your tooth.
Advantages of Same-Day CEREC Crowns
- Timesaving: Additional appointments are not needed as same-day crowns are done in a single appointment.
- Cost-efficient: You save on appointment costs and the cost of a temporary crown. Also, for most of the people, less time off work implies, more opportunity to earn.
- Comfortable: You skip putty-like/gooey impression pastes.
Same-day CEREC crowns are the best choices for the following:
- Restoring your looks fast: Your smile is back just within few hours.
- Preventing injury: In the case of traditional crowns, your dentist gives a temporary crown until the permanent crown is available. But, temporary crowns do not fit snugly and may become loose. Same day crowns help prevent injury as they are installed as soon as possible. Same day crowns also keep your tooth durable as they require less drilling and save more of your natural tooth.
- Preventing tooth decay: Removed temporary crowns make room for decay.
- Restoring teeth’s natural function immediately: Teeth alter your speech, smile and eating patterns. Same-day crowns restore all these functions on the same day.
Same-Day CEREC Crowns at Norlane Dental Surgery
Are you interested in improving your smile with the help of same-day CEREC crowns? Perhaps you are in need of other corrective dental work? Dr Rashi Gupta at Norlane Dental Surgery is eager to speak with you about your dental treatment needs and options.
Schedule your appointment online today, or give us a call at (03) 5278 2666. We look forward to meeting you!
We are located at 124 Sparks Road in Norlane.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are CEREC crowns durable?
Will my new crown last long?
Why would I need a dental crown?
We offer Interest Free Plans – No Interest Ever!
NEED ADVICE? JUST ASK US A QUESTION. (replies during business hours)
Book Your Consultation Today!
- We accept EFTPOS, all major Credit Cards as well as HICAPS, MBF, Medibank Private, HCF & All major health funds.